Thursday, August 25, 2011

My New School!!

Our First Day of School!!!

I never thought I would say this but I may have to much room at the moment!  I have two kids with the 3rd arriving in September and the 4th in January.

My classroom was designed to be a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment.  There is plenty of space for my very adorable and Egocentric class 4 year olds.



This is the main room for more "academic work"

 To the left is the reading corner and the right is half of the play area (ball pit and everything)
We have the opposite problem here then in Colorado, we have indoor recess because of the Heat and Humidity!

Flat screen and DVD player, plus other 1/2 of playroom


And the best part I know you have all been waiting for it well look below
v
v
v
v
v
v
Smallest toilet EVER!!!! hehe love it!  However makes thing difficult for me. 

*I can not put any pictures of my kids on my personal blog but if you want to see them I will post pictures on the school website in a few weeks!

 

1 comment: