Wednesday, August 10, 2011

By Plane!!!

Here are a few pictures of my way over!!!

DIA airport



Korean Air in LA

Boulder, CO by plane

So I flew from Denver to L.A. to  Seoul, South Korea and finally to Hanoi, Vietnam.
























There are three classes on Korean airlines.  1st class, Prestige, and Economy.   The 1st class has about 4 seats across, Prestige has 7 across, and Economy is 9 Seats across!  Just to give you an idea how big this plane was!
Prestige Class
This plane is very small as you can see! NOT


South Korea

Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Hanoi
Vietnam!
 These pictures were taken by taxi, which was an experience alone. :)
I have a lot of time on my hands currently!  I am the first teacher here so far, so I am just working on my classroom, working out and getting use to the area I am living.  So I have some time for my blog.  But don't expect so many update once school begins!  Hope you are all doing well!











No comments:

Post a Comment