Monday, August 8, 2011

In Vietnam!



I am Here!!!

I arrived last night (Sunday) at 10pm!  It is currently 2:30pm Monday so if you are in Colorado you will be sleeping because it is 2:30am.  I am sitting in my classroom right now, it is huge!  My apartment is not ready yet so I am staying in an extra bedroom on the 3rd floor of the school.  My classroom in the 2nd floor.

I already have a cell phone.  My director has taken me on a walk to local shops with food we would normally buy state side.  The cooks at school made lunch today for us Clam Soup, Shrimp with Veggies, Tofu, Fruit and of course RICE!  It was amazing.  Our administrative assistant translated that the cooks were impressed at how well I use chopsticks, and were very happy that I liked vietnamese food!  :)




I have not taken many photos yet or uploaded them.  But here are a few pictures from the last few days in the states!! I am glad I was able to see so many of you before I left!!!

1 comment: